Dahayu is a traditional wooden “Phinisi” boat. Phinisi is the best-known Indonesian sailing-vessel and has been known globally for more than a century. We designed Dahayu simply to meet your needs, comfort, and safety. With five bedrooms, Dahayu can transport up to 10 guests on board. Did we mention that each bedroom has their own en suite bathroom?
Dahayu is always prepared to take you sailing to the home of the mighty Komodo dragons, one of the new 7 wonders of nature! Islands hopping? Sure! We will take you to witness the breathtaking scenery from the top of Padar island.
What about sunbathing on the pinky sand beach? Sounds good? If that’s not enough, maybe you could learn on how to swim elegantly with our friends, the Manta rays. Also, did we mention that you will be swimming accompanied with a lot more magnificent sea creatures and colorful corals too?
Enjoying the beauty of the Komodo National Park needs energy. At Dahayu, we take full responsibility to keep your belly full with the flavorful dishes that are freshly cooked by our chef on board.
CHSE (Cleanliness, Health, Safety, Environment)
At Dahayu, we make sure the CHSE protocols are being strictly implemented.
- Preparing the clean and fresh linens for each trip.
- Disinfecting every corners of our rooms & deck areas regularly.
- Preparing the hand sanitizers dispensers.
- Ensuring everyone on board is COVID FREE, including our crews.
- Ensuring our crews to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as masks and disposable gloves.